Another year to wait

I’ve made the decision to defer my Kona spot (again) to 2022.

As it got closer, I was dreading having to make this decision but, now I have, I know it’s definitely the right call. There is still too much uncertainty and if the race goes ahead but I can’t get there due to travel restrictions, I’d lose my qualification spot (and all the fees I’ve paid!). Having to qualify again after holding that Kona coin in my hand is something I’d struggle to come to terms with.

Continue reading “Another year to wait”